The Oracle Issue 11 – Far Ocean
“The idea behind this issue was to provide Games Masters with material relating to the far oceans. Distant islands that might be over run with the undead, or under siege by pirates. And to that end you will find such locations and plenty of pirates to easily to drop into your games.
There are also articles on running underwater games as a whole including advice on how to help the characters to breath and what the dangers of those options might be.
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice – Underwater adventures including Options for Breathing Underwater
- Aquatic Tavern Name Generator – over 1000 options!
- 1 NPC Organisation providing details of 5 pirate outfits and one anti-pirate one!
- 5 Detailed NPCs with Adventure Hooks
- 8 Things to See (At Sea!)
- Article on using someone being Marooned as story content
- 3 New Magic Items with considerable detail
- 1 Deity – Goddess of the Waves and Deep Waters, including a festival and prayers
- Exclusive interview with fantasy artist Edward Yorke
- 1 Sub-class compatible with 5e DnD
- 12 Adventure Hooks
- 20 Trinkets and Treasures
- 5 Location including a coastal village with corresponding map
- Picture Prompt – designed to get you thinking creatively
- 52 Pages”