Cults of Cthulhu, hardback supplement for Call of Cthulhu, by Chris Lackey, Mike Mason and Friends
At long last, the intricacies of the nefarious Cthulhu cult are revealed!
Cults of Cthulhu gives you the rules to inject fully-realized and unique Cthulhu cults directly into your campaigns, and create your own antagonists. The tome also contains three scenarios featuring insidious Cthulhu cults spanning from the Gaslight era to the modern day.
- A detailed history of the various cults of Cthulhu, spanning from the Victorian Era all the way to the modern day – perfect for any era of Call of Cthulhu play. The book also includes five distinct cults, ready for use in your games.
- Detailed guidance on creating your own bespoke Cthulhu cult. Included is a ‘Cults Worksheet’ to track the history of your cult, their inspirations, resources, locations, and much more.
- Three scenarios concerning Cthulhu cults across time.
- Loki’s Gift. London, 1896. A tragedy in an upper-class family sees the investigators employed to look into the truth behind a beloved son’s demise.
- Angel’s Thirst. Los Ángeles, 1923. The search for a missing taxi driver kicks off an investigation tainted by the criminal underworld, and perhaps something darker.
- A God’s Dream. Chicago, 2021. When a former colleague is found frozen to death and clutching a mysterious artefact, the investigators begin to question the nature of their free will.”