Death Star Technical Companion, softback supplement for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
“The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.”
“It is a period of galactic civil war. On one side, a ragtag collection of freedom fighters called the Rebel Alliance. On the other, the terrible might of the Empire, best symbolised by the technological terror of the Death Star.
An armoured battle station the size of a small moon, the Death Star packed enough firepower to destroy planets. Alliance researchers have uncovered many of the secrets of the most devastating weapon in galactic history, and gathered the information together in this one volume. The Death Star has been destroyed, but its legacy lives on.
This 96-page book features:
- Complete information on the station’s crew, weaponry and combat forces.
- Maps and diagrams of major areas aboard the Death Star, including hangar bays and the surface trenches.
- Descriptions of the Death Star’s daily operations, from command to maintenance.
- Excerpts from Grand Moff Tarkin’s original reports on construction and purpose.
- Death Star layouts which can be used as models for other Imperial facilities in the roleplaying game.”