TSR Silver Anniversary Collector’s Edition Boxed Set
“After tabulating thousands of fan ballots last year to determine which classic adventures would be included in our lineup of Silver Anniversary “Return To” products, it became clear that there was a groundswell of support for a reprint of those classics.
We weren’t content to just take the old modules, scan ’em in, and reprint ’em. In order to really make the Anniversary special, we wanted to create a keepsake; something that would stand the test of time, just like the classic modules at the heart of the celebration.
Here’s what we cooked up:
Facsimile editions (that means you can tell they’re reprints, for the collectors out there) of G1, G2, and G3 (the “Against the Giants” series), B2 (Keep on the Borderlands), I6 (Ravenloft), and S2 (White Plume Mountain).
That’s just the start. For nostalgia’s sake, we also included a facsimile of the old D&D® “blue book” rules that taught so many of us how to play the game. And we wrote a 32-page book about the history of TSR and Dungeons & Dragons®, and got people like Gary Gygax to write essays about the game and its origins. Then we tapped Jeff Easley to produce a unique color illustration just for the set–produced on a proof-quality print that is suitable for framing.
And last but not least, we included a very special item: L3 Deep Dwarven Delve, from an unpublished manuscript written by Len Lakofka in 1979!
The whole package comes in a presentation quality slipcase printed on silver foil paper and bearing the Silver Anniversary TSR logo!
At last, twenty-five years of AD&D history packed into one product.
This high-end collector’s box contains:
- A facsimile of the original B2 – Keep on the Borderlands (VERY GOOD condition)
- A facsimile of the original G1 – Steading of the Hill Giant Chief (NEAR MINT)
- A facsimile of the original G2 – The Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl (NEAR MINT)
- A facsimile of the original G3 – Hall of the Fire Giant King (NEAR MINT)
- A facsimile of the original I6 – Ravenloft (NEAR MINT)
- A facsimile of the original S2 – White Plume Mountain (NEAR MINT)
- A history of TSR including a retrospective essay by Gary Gygax (NEAR MINT)
- A recently recovered, never-before-released 1st Edition adventure – L3: Deep Dwarven Delve by Len Lakofka (VERY GOOD)
- A specially created, frameable art print by Jeff Easley (VERY GOOD)
- A facsimile of the Dungeons & Dragons ‘blue book’ rules (VERY GOOD)
The slipcase is in VERY GOOD condition.
Deep Dwarven Delve
Dungeon Module L3
By Len Lakofka
An adventure for character levels 3-6
This module has lain unseen and forgotten in the TSR design vault for twenty years. Written as the concluding adventure in the “L” series, the manuscript was completed in 1979. As a part of the celebration of the Silver Anniversary of the Dungeons & Dragons® game, we’ve unearthed this classic adventure and presented it here for the first time–the last 1st Edition AD&D® adventure ever to be published!
Your party of stalwart heroes must venture into a lost dwarven mining complex, fighting terrible monsters, bypassing deadly traps, and exploring chambers heavy with the dust of ages. Somewhere deep below the surface lies the heart of darkness–a corrupting evil that must be stopped before its influence can spread!
This product is perfect for the die-hard AD&D collector, as well as the interested player.”