Tome of Beasts II, hardback supplement for D&D 5th edition, by Baur, Introcaso, Larwood, Pawlik, and Welham
“A Murder of New 5th Edition Monsters!
WIZARD: “It says it used to be a dragon of the outer darkness…”
FIGHTER: “What does that even mean? Used to be? What is it now? Does anyone else speak Draconic?”
WIZARD: “It says you are not sufficiently respectful to its dragon nature. It says… Run?”
FIGHTER: “Run? In this armor?”
Inside Tome of Beasts 2, you’ll find monsters for almost every location your heroes might journey: from farmlands to forests, dungeons to deserts, and bustling cities to fantastical planar realms—with an emphasis on dungeons and the underworld!
Tome of Beasts 2 brings you more than 400 new monsters including:
- Angelic enforcers and avalanche screamers
- Imperial dragons and swordbreaker skeletons
- Kami and clockwork tigers
- Void drakes and zombie dragons
- Death vultures and demon lords
- Swamp nagas and magma octopuses
- Chameleon hydras and shriekbats
- Walled horrors and wraith bears!
Keep your players surprised, entertained, and terrified with all-new opponents they’ve never seen before—and won’t ever see coming!
FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE 5TH EDITION OF THE WORLD’S FIRST ROLEPLAYING GAME!”