The Way of the Naga, softback supplement for Legend of the Five Rings, by Patrick Kapera and Ree Soesbee
“A thousand years ago, the five Kingdoms of the Naga closed their eyes and dreamed of a distant future. The weave of time has opened, and the dance of Bloodlines and of legends has begun anew. Prepare to unveil the hidden secrets of Akasha. The Empire of Rokugan will never be the same.
- Secrets of a culture that rose and fell before the Time of the Kami, and the bloody war that nearly destroyed the race of Naga long before the Empire arose.
- Information on ancient Rokugani and their legends, as well as hidden places within legendary Shinomen Forest and the ruins of the six Naga cities.
- New Character Rules for Naga Vedic, Pearl Magic and the Five Bloodlines.
- New Skills, Techniques, Advantages and Disadvantages, and Past Lives.
- Information on the Akasha, the unconscious soul of all Naga, and on the enchantment of the Great Sleep, the spell that kept them hidden for a thousand years.
- And more!”