The Walking Dead Universe Roleplaying Starter Set, boxed roleplaying game
“This is the Starter Set for the official The Walking Dead Universe Roleplaying Game. In this game you will play as people struggling to survive in an unforgiving world. Exceptional challenges can appear from anywhere – from the lack of essential supplies, from conflicts brewing within the group, from hidden construction flaws in your safe haven, or from approaching walkers hungering for your flesh.
Fight the dead, fear the living!
This boxed set contains everything you need to start playing:
- A 40-page condensed rulebook. The game rules are based on the acclaimed Year Zero Engine, but further developed and uniquely tailored for The Walking Dead Universe Roleplaying Game.
- The 16-page booklet The Wolves’ Den – presenting the first full‑length survival mode scenario for the game.
- Six pre-generated characters to play.
- Carol, Gabriel, Glenn and Michonne from the TV series as playable pre-generated characters.
- A double-sided area map in format 558 mm × 432 mm, depicting an area north of Atlanta, Georgia, and a region in Virginia.
- Three adventure maps in format 432 mm × 279 mm, showing locations in The Wolves’ Den scenario.
- Ten custom Base Dice and as many Stress Dice, specifically designed for the game.
- A Threat Meter, to keep track of the threat from walkers in the surroundings.”