The Ruins of Myth Drannor, boxed Forgotten Realms campaign set for AD&D 2nd/2.5th edition
“MYTH DRANNOR, city of glory. We shall not see its like again.
PERHAPS YOU’VE HEARD ITS SHINING STORY…of a time when elves and dwarves, gnomes and halflings and men lived and loved together, striving to create beauty and right wrongs. Magic was brighter then, in the City of Song. Folk were richer then, in the City of Wonder. Once this proud city stood as the highest jewel in the glittering crown of civilization.
THERE CAME A DAY when it was overwhelmed by evil, thrown down, despoiled, and left a ruin in the heart of its encircling wood, as all things of beauty are.
Evil spawned and crawled there, and the elves kept watch around it, that evil might not spread. Centuries passed, but the tales let few forget the powerful magic, the great treasure – and the deadly horrors that lay waiting within its walls.
Now the elves are gone, and adventurers from a hundred lands and cities are rushing to Myth Drannor, to seize what they can of the long-lost glory. If the bards and sages are right, power lies there for the claiming that could change the face of the Realms, rule kingdoms of lay waste to them.
Don’t be left by the fireside, listening, wistful and poor. Join the rush for gems and gold, magic and power! Open this box, and enter into fabled Myth Drannor!”
The NEAR MINT condition copy is as follows:
• Campaign Guide to Myth Drannor (VERY GOOD condition)
• Myth Drannor Adventures (NEAR MINT)
• 4 Poster Maps (NEAR MINT)
• 8 Cards:
• Card #1 Dragondark Tower (MINT)
• Card #2 Myth Drannor (Circa Year of the Tusk) (MINT)
• Card #3 Mythal Magic Table ( MINT)
• Card #4 Ruins Rubble Table (MINT)
• Card #5 The Llundlath (MINT)
• Card #6 The Neirdrecrypt (MINT)
• Card #7 The Thelaeneum (MINT)
• Card #8 Windsong Tower (MINT)
• 8 Monstrous Compendium Sheets (MINT)”
The box itself is in FAIR condition.