The Rod of Seven Parts, boxed adventure for AD&D 2nd/2.5th edition, by Skip Williams
“A Struggle More Savage than Good vs. Evil
Imagine a time before the words Good and Evil had meaning, a day when the world was young. Discover an ancient conflict that predates the stars. It was in these days that Law and Chaos forged worlds out of nothingness; their war began while the cosmos was yet unfinished.
The Rod of Seven Parts defines epic role-playing. The reappearance of the Rod has awakened the powers of Chaos, and their queen seeks to turn the whole world into a battleground. Bold heroes must undertake the enormous task of seeking out and assembling the pieces of the Rod, but even its power cannot stand alone. Ages ago, primal forces of Law stood fast against Chaos; now their champions must once more confront the Queen of Chaos and her foul spyder-fiends, lest the flame of civilization be extinguished. Follow the quest for the capricious Rod as it leads characters on a journey of high fantasy. The Rod of Seven Parts is designed for four to six heroes and heroines of levels 10 to 12. This boxed set includes:
- Initiation to Power, a 96-page book of grand adventure playable in any AD&D world, including original campaigns; (NEAR MINT condition)
- The War Against Chaos, a 64-page book of world-crossing adventures pitting PCs toe to toe against the minions of Chaos; (MINT)
- Might and Menace, a 32-page book detailing the mysterious powers of the Rod of Seven Parts: how it affects both its enemies and its friends; (NEAR MINT)
- Monsters, a 16-page book of new villains, new monsters, and even a new race! (NEAR MINT)
- 6 two-sided reference cards; (NEAR MINT)
- 6 full-colour poster maps portraying the key locations heroes can visit. (MINT or NEAR MINT; note that the six maps are printed on three double-sided sheets.)
Read about this ancient artifact in the epic novel The Rod of Seven Parts by best-selling author Douglas Niles!”
The box itself is in GOOD condition.