The Oracle Issue 10 – Hellscape
“This was devilishly good fun to write (okay, that was a terrible pun) but we did have a lot of fun writing this material. Featuring a really nice tactical map with description this instantly provides a Games Master with a usable location for if/when the party gets transported to hell.
We also explore the whole morality for playing games set on hell, or as we prefer to call it, hellscape – read the issue to find out why! Along with that we include some pretty demonically bad-ass non-player characters and a bunch of other stuff as well.
Hellishly good stuff you could say (okay, we’ll stop with the puns now).
This is a fully illustrated fantasy RPG magazine that is system-neutral so fits for ANY fantasy RPG game system. Designed in a modern landscape format this is chock full of ideas for you as a Dungeon Master or Games Master.
- Game Advice – Hell vs. Hellscape
- Game Advice – Demonic Things to Ponder
- Build Own Demon – how to make them look unique
- Demon Title Generator
- 5 Detailed Demonic NPCs with Adventure Hooks
- 12 Things to See
- Short Fiction – Interview with a Succubus who Seduced an Angel
- 4 New Magic Items including one with multiple options for use as infernal scenery in a location
- Exclusive interview with fantasy artist Paul Abrams
- 10 Adventure Hooks
- 12 Trinkets and Treasures
- 1 Detailed Location including tactical map and locations
- 5 More Locations introduced
- 3 Events that occur in the hellscape
- 3 Demonic Possession Types and story potentials, both positive and negative, presented
- Picture Prompt – designed to get you thinking creatively
- 56 pages”