SuperAge, hardback roleplaying game, by Graeme Foote and Jeff Mechlinski
“SuperAge is a fully immersive, top down designed supers game built to emulate the action we see in TV shows, movies and comics. With dozens of pages of full colour art, this book is beautiful.
SuperAge may be the first RPG designed around comic action. Since the emphasis is placed on comics and not characters, SuperAge provides a unique play experience.
With dozens of powers and an intuitive and open ended character build system, you can build any type of super.
SuperAge is easy to learn and plays very quickly. Rounds sometimes can last mere seconds, keeping you embroiled in action.
The entire system has been designed top down. This means that all design aspects have been created to provide the best supers RPG experience.
Included in SuperAge is:
- 80+ Powers, each may be taken up to 3 times
- Special Attacks and Defenses
- 20+ Quirks, add flare to your hero
- 50+ Unique Supers of Interest to add to your Campaign
- 42+ Pages of unique tiled Art!!! – that’s a 42 page book of just beautiful colour art
- Super City campaign with location of interests and maps”