Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook, hardback core rulebook for Star Wars d20, by Bill Slavicsek, Andy Collins, JD Wiker
“Immerse yourself in the excitement of the greatest space fantasy of all time. You can struggle to preserve the peace and order of the Republic, join the Rebellion against the oppressive might of the Empire, or defend the New Republic against the tyranny of the Yuuzhan Vong. The only limit to the adventure is your imagination. Take control of your destiny and become one of the greatest heroes of the galaxy.
- Complete game rules for players and Gamemasters.
- Character creation system, with 9 heroic classes, 10 prestige classes, and 17 character species.
- Rules and guidelines for playing droid characters.
- Details on how to play in any time frame: Episodes I-II (The Rise of the Empire), Episodes IV-VI (The Rebellion), or the New Republic era (The New Jedi Order).
- Equipment, weapons, vehicles, and starships from all five Star Wars movies and the expanded universe.
- New rules for starship and vehicle combat.
- Expanded rules for skills, feats, combat, dark side points, and experience.
- Game statistics for dozens of aliens and creatures, with new creature creation rules.
- Game statistics for the heroes and villains of the Star Wars movies, including Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones.”