Southlands Worldbook, hardback campaign setting for D&D 5th edition, by Green, Baur, Ghouse and Pawlik
“A Vast Realm of Living Temples and Carnelian Tombs!
In the Southlands, the world is alive with elemental power and wondrous magic, ancient god-kings walk among the living, and empires at their height echo the mystery and majesty of the past.
This campaign setting for the 5th Edition of the world’s first RPG is ripe with possibilities for adventure in ancient tombs, enormous jungles, and searing deserts, where swift-flying sand ships dart between distant cities.
The sprawling Southlands include the legacy of jinn, the domains of gnolls, the ruins of minotaurs, the gifts of god-kings, and many more rich stories perfect for high adventure campaigns. This 320-page volume includes
- A glittering array of kingdoms to adventure in!
- Two continental-sized, 6 panel poster maps
- More then 30 new gods, 26 new monsters, 9 new universal NPCs,
- 33 magic items, and extensive new Southlands equipment
- Expansive encounter charts and a complete index
- Fully compatible with the 5th Edition ruleset.”