Shooting Iron, softback d20 roleplaying game, by Agatha Norvelle
“Shooting Iron is an exciting wild west role-playing game for two or more people ages 10 years and up. Easy to learn and easy to play all you need are a set of polyhedral dice and this rulebook to play. Players take on the roles of various inhabitants of the Wild West. Characters travel through the magnificent vistas of the West experiencing adventure, danger, and excitement. Gunfights, wagon trains, cattle drives, and more await you inside these pages.
- This book includes all of the rules needed to play the game.
- Guidelines to create and play a wide variety of wild western character types.
- A comprehensive list of equipment and weapons appropriate to the time period.
- A guide to all of the skills and jobs for western characters.
- An overview of the 19th century old west.”