R&D Testing Fun Pack, boxed accessory for Paranoia
“R&D is so much fun that we wanted to offer a big reward: The R&D Testing Fun Pack. (Is the testing fun? Are we testing fun? Is the pack full of tests and fun? Yes.) In this commemorative pack are:
- 6 Green Pencils for Troubleshooters that say ‘Fuel Rod (mini)’.
- 1 GM Pen that says ‘Knowing Rules is Treason’.
- Safety Poster Card with real (read: fake) R&D lab warnings such as ‘Inhaling Particulates is Theft DO NOT BREATHE’ and ‘If Alarm Sounds, Push People Down and Run Away’.
- Pad of R&D Experimental Equipment Release Forms, ready to inflict on your players.
- 25 ‘Heroes of R&D’ trading cards featuring the most important and/or dangerous people, locations and experiments that are part of this fine service group. Also containing rules for dropping them into missions.
- Exclusive short mission, never to be found elsewhere: ‘Smocks!’. An experiment in armour technology goes missing while the Communists fight the Communists for control of the Communists. Guess who gets to fix both problems?
- All in a special presentation pack!”
This boxed set was originally a stretch goal for the Project infinite Hole kickstarter campaign, and is not generally available at retail.