Nightmares of Mine, softback supplement for Rolemaster and any RPG
“Horror has been with us for as long as there have been stories. This book explores the ins and outs of what makes a great horror story and what it takes to make a great horror story into one of the most memorable role playing experiences you and your players will ever participate in. The basic content of this book is completely system independent (though guidelines for use with Rolemaster are provided).
Inside, you will find…
- Concepts and types of horror that can be used to tell a story.
- How horror can work in any type of campaign: fantasy, historical, modern, or even sci-fi.
- How to incorporate horror into different styles of games.
- What makes horror different from normal role playing and how to adjust your GMing styles and playing styles to accommodate this special type of story.
- How to design horror scenarios that keep players on the edge of their seats.
- How to most effectively run a session that uses horror elements.
- How to weave horror scenatios into full-blown campaigns.”