Mind’s Eye Theatre: The Masquerade, boxed live-action roleplaying game
“There are no such things as Vampires…
Do you want to live forever?
Those Eyes. Like pits of damnation. like orbs of black steel. Those eyes, so gentle, they offer me no mercy.
I stare into them and I am lost. My mind screams for release. Fear, panic, flight! But my body does not respond. I cannot move. Why can’t I scream?
You have become death, the destroyer of souls.
A Beast I am, lest a Beast I become.
The Masquerade is a revolutionary storytelling game of live-action roleplaying. It is a type of improvisational theatre in which you assume the role of a vampire. You play out your character’s actions, invent your own lines, and experience the dark passions of your tortured alter ego. Costumes and props are optional, it’s your imagination that matters.
The rules are elegantly simple, and allow you to resolve conflicts quickly and easily, without stepping out of character. Though luck always plays a role, no dice or charts are involved.
Designed for 5 to 15 players (or even more), it’s a party game like you’ve never seen before.
- Book of the Damned which offers detailed insight into the horrifying World of Darkness (NOT PRESENT)
- The Character Book provides rules for character inspiration and realisation (NEAR MINT condition)
- The Story Book offers a plethora of rules and suggestions for creating engaging stories (NEAR MINT)
- A complete, easy-to-use introductory story, Unto the Not So Gentle Night (MINT)
- 16 briefing sheets, letting you start play in under 15 minutes (NEAR MINT)
- Character cards (MINT)
- Poster (NEAR MINT)
- Ankh necklace (NOT PRESENT), blood capsules (NOT PRESENT) and vampire fangs (NOT PRESENT).”
The box is in GOOD condition.