Midgard Bestiary Pathfinder RPG Edition, softback supplement for Pathfinder, by Adam Daigle
“Nobody expects to fight a psychic derro fetus in a cage!
Between the covers of the Midgard Bestiary for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game lurk more than 100 of the greatest monsters from Kobold Quarterly magazine and Open Design’s award-winning adventures and sourcebooks – along with new threats you’ve never seen before.
Get ready to face deadly foes from the alleys of Zobeck, the empire of the ghouls, the courts of the shadow and river fey, the Margreve forest and the Ironcrag mountains, including:
- Steam golems and ice maidens
- Baba Yaga’s knights and witchlight constructs
- Ghost knights and blood hags
- Ink devils and mithral dragons
- Iron ghouls and the alluring lorelei
- Roachling warriors and derro fetal savants
- Cave dragons and dire weasels
Game Masters can use these monsters in the Midgard campaign setting, or add them to any fantasy world. Get the Midgard Bestiary today, and unleash the dire weasels!”