Fisk Borg, softback supplement for Mörk Borg, by Richard Kelly & Adam Vass
“ANYTHING CAN BE FISHED
Jet-black tarns. The cyclopean edges of cold oceans. Reeking charnel pits. Pustulent mushroom patches. Perhaps even the human body…
FISK BORG is a supplement for MÖRK BORG that offers new mechanics to bring sombre fishing into your blood-soaked roleplaying sessions. Adapting tools from Richard Kelly’s fishing RPG Rod, Reel, and Fist, Fisk Borg unleashes dozens of sub-aquatic nightmares to those brave or foolish enough to summon them.
GUT THE FISK / WHAT’S INSIDE?
FISK BORG includes a whale of content, including
- Rules for FISK COMBAT, the ways by which you can hope to catch and contain the dark forces beneath the sea
- ALMOST 70 PISCINE BEASTS to catch, ranging in quality from Worthless Specimens to Damned Leviathans and everything in between, each with unique boons and banes to offer your party
RODS, BAIT, CHUM, and FISHING SPOTS to aid your expeditions
d10 SALT-STAINED SCROLLS to give your cursed magic a nautical twist
- THE WEARY ANGLER: a new fishing-focused player class option
- THE DROWNED CREW: a ghost pirate crew that imprints on solo fishers, helping them with their struggle
- GIFTS FOR GRENDEL: a complete adventure module to bring fishing into your Mork Borg campaign.”