Dungeon Master’s Guide, 6th Beta printing, hardback core rulebook for AD&D 1st edition, by Gary Gygax
“Dungeon Masters everywhere rejoice! Too long have you had to suffer along with crucial charts and tables spread through many works. Too long have you had to use makeshift references trying to solve the problem. You now have a complete compilation of the most valuable material for your refereeing, the Dungeon Masters Guide.
Herein you will find:
- Combat matrices
- Monster attacks alphabetically listed
- Treasure and magic tables and descriptions
- Gem values by type
- Random wilderness terrain generation
- Random dungeon generation
- Suggestions on gamemastering
…and a whole lot more. It is an absolute must for every Dungeon Master!”
Explanation of “Sixth Beta printing“.