Dragon Mountain, deluxe boxed set adventure for AD&D 2nd/2.5th ed, by Colin McComb and Paul Lidberg.
“The ultimate DUNGEON MASTER fantasy! This is the most deluxe dungeon, designed to appeal to discriminating and demanding role-players. Adventurers, beware. This is more than just a dragon hunt. Within the lair of this beast lie cruel and deadly traps, befuddling conundrums and puzzles, and cunning minions that will be the end of overconfident or careless adventurers.”
- Three 64-page books, comprising two adventures that link into one super-campaign (MINT condition)
- 12 full-colour reference cards (MINT or NEAR MINT)
- 16 special player handouts (MINT or NEAR MINT)
- Eight Monstrous Compendium sheets (NOT PRESENT)
- A sheet of cardstock standups (MINT and UNCUT) with 24 plastic bases (all present)
- Six full-colour poster maps, two of which link together to make a giant tactical playing surface for use with miniatures or the included cardstock figures (NEAR MINT)
- Large poster of the box art (NOT PRESENT)
The box is in VERY GOOD condition.