Codex Geographica Vol. 1: The Blessed Lands, hardback Arcanis supplement for D&D 5th edition
“Codex Geographica vol. I
The Blessed Lands
Birthplace of empires and the cradle of civilization, the Blessed Lands is the holiest of places upon Arcanis. Atop a thousand-foot-high mesa lies the First City. This once majestic metropolis served as the capital of no less than four great empires and laid abandoned for millennia. It is now being reclaimed, block by block, from the foul and malevolent creatures that made their lairs within. Half the city yet lies in ruin, its secrets awaiting discovery by the brave and foolhardy. Throngs of pilgrims journey to the region each year and caravans of exotic goods traverse the treacherous landscape in search of fortune. It is a land of danger and opportunity, of ancient curses and sacred temples.
Explore the ancient Citadels of the Gods, journey across the Plain of Monuments, and hazard the Voei infested Fervidus Hills. Match wits with the canniest of merchants, thieves, and priests from across the Known Lands and the exotic empires and city-states to the west. Negotiate the tense détente between the legionnaires of the Coryani Empire and the soldiers from mysterious Khitan as they try to hold a fragile peace in this most volatile of cities.
Within these pages you will find:
- An in-depth history and survey of the Blessed Lands region
- An exhaustive look at the people and locations within the First City
- New Class Options, Divine Aspects, Fighter Archetypes, and Holy Champion Orders
- New Backgrounds, Feats, and Spells
- New Combat Schools
- A Bestiary detailing some of the bizarre and dangerous creatures that inhabit the region
- Scores of adventure hooks to keep your players entertained.”