Church of Steel, hardback supplement for Warhammer 40,000 Wrath & Glory
“Vehicular mayhem in the 41st Millennium
Unveil the mysteries of the Machine Spirit and unleash the massive power of machines of war with Church of Steel, a comprehensive guide to vehicles in Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory. Within this weighty tome are rules for more than 80 vehicles from the diverse Species and Factions of the 41st Millennium, and narrative-focused rules for running them in your games.
Take to the Mechanicus workshop to customise your engines of destruction with a panoply of weapons and upgrades, including detailed explanations of Machine Spirits and rules for interacting with them. Build a unique history for your venerable vehicle and travel the harsh wastes of the Gilead System with story building travel rules.
Church of Steel includes:
- A detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult, as well as the reverence other factions and Species have for their vehicles.
- Rules for customising a vehicle’s appearance and quirks, as well as building a rich history of its exploits.
- Rules for interfacing with Machine Spirits directly.
- Guidance for incorporating travel into your games, from interplanetary voyages to treks across planetary wasteland and slogs across massive hive cities.
- Rules for vehicle actions, interactions, and complications in and out of combat
- Customisation options.
- Stats for dozens of vehicles from tanks, to troop carriers, to personal flyers, including a section on Necron vehicles and the mysterious living metal necrodermis.
- A short adventure to show off the new rules and stat blocks in action.”