Champions Universe, softback campaign setting for Champions, by Monte Cook et al
“The ultimate heroic campaign setting is finally here— all in one book! Everything you need to base your heroes in the world of Dr. Destroyer, Mechanon, and the Champions is presented here. Years in the making, the Champions Universe was created by pulling together all of the characters, organizations, adventures, places, and events presented in past Champions products and coupling it with pages and pages of new material.
For you who have been fans of Champions for a long time, find out new information about your favourite characters and events, plus discover the wealth of new characters and material. Find out what Dr. Destroyer thinks of various villains, who’s the controlling force behind Raven, and why Firewing and Plasmoid hate each other. Learn the organizational structure of VIPER, and of a secret location in Australia that contains limitless power for those who can wield it. The Champions Universe is bursting at the seams with information to provide you with the greatest role playing setting for your heroes that you could ever wish for—whether you’re just starting out or have been playing for years.
Included in Champions Universe:
- A complete listing of all organizations, both criminal and otherwise.
- A glossary containing entries for every character, group, location, and device in the Champions Universe.
- A timeline including important battles, origins, and events contained both in various character backgrounds as well as in various adventure supplements. Also includes tips on including your characters in the timeline, making them truly a part of the Champions Universe.
- An atlas with all the information you need to set adventures anywhere in the world, including the local superpowered individuals, active organizations, and special locations for each continent—even Antarctica.
- New, never before seen characters and organizations as well as the updating of older groups such as Freedom Squad and Deathstroke to the 4th Edition rules (as well as the 1990’s).
- Discussions on technology, superhumans and society, magic, paranormal athletics, supervillain relations with one another (i.e., who likes who and who hates who), and much, much more!”